Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dog for Adoption - Mini Schnauzer

Posting on behalf of a very distressed owner who needs help to rehome his dog as he had to sell his assets due to a financial crunch. He has one week left before he moves into the rented room. Dog is unsterilised mini schnauzer, nearly 7 years and very affectionate.


Dear pet lover,

Currently, I am moving to a rented house and unfortunately, the owner does not allow me to bring my dog over. Hence, I have no choice but to look for a pet lover who is able to show him love and care. His breed is of miniature schnauzer, named Boy-boy. He is friendly and love to play. I sincerely hope that you can adopt my dog because I afraid that if I am to send him to SPCA, he will be put to sleep, which I really cannot bear to do so to my beloved Boy-boy. Many thanks to you for doing me this big favour and I look forward to your reply.


Your sincerely,
Mr Jacky Chiang (Hp no: 91733866)



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.